Rider - Carl

Name: Carl Jacobson
Nicknames: Rabbit or Jackrabbit
Other activities: Member of Board of Directors of cycling team: http://teamhrblock.ca/

My goal: Get back onto my road bike, to continue my involvement in cycling with new and keen participants while raising money for a great charity.
My Cycling Background: I used to ride a lot back when I raced bikes. I still love the freedom of getting out on my bicycle. Seeing others experience the same simple joy makes me remember why I enjoy riding. This can be through watching the younger guys on the team I am involved with grow and learn as I once did, or it can be through talking and riding with newer cyclists – which has a way of helping me re-find the simple joy of riding. I’m really looking forward to this ride as it is a great bunch of people involved and has a great charitable purpose.