Support Person - Tanya

I was so inspired when I saw John Nicola's (and family) pictures when they returned from their trip to Bulembu.  The impact a small group of people can have on the lives of others is truly amazing.

When I heard the guys were equally inspired to raise funds by sacrificing their time and bodies by doing this ride, simply to bring some attention to this charity, I knew I had to get on board in any way I could.  I am not a bike rider, and instead opted to help with running this blog (Please - forward this to everyone you ever met!!!), driving my car with the riders for the distance, carrying, organizing and pretty much anything else I can think of.

I would like to thank everyone who has made donations so far, and those that will. All of our combined efforts in making this world a better place are to be commended!