Support Person - Rebecca

I have long admired the work of the Bulembu Foundation and so when the opportunity came up to be involved in this initative to raise funds I knew I wanted to be a part of it somehow. It started with a half joking/ half serious suggestion to my husband Andy that he participate in the bike ride to Kelowna for Bulembu.... I was surprise when he said yes! Since then I have been actively involved in the fundraising & organizing aspect and will be driving one of the support vehicles. It has been amazing to watch the dedication of the cyclists and hear of the trials & tribulations of their training as well as working with the fantastic folks of the Bulembu Foundation.


Many thanks to all those that have offered support to the ride - financial or otherwise...it is making a difference!