Wayman's Update

Wayman - Riding in Pulia
Well with just a few days left before we head off to Kelowna I am as ready as I am going to be. I spent the last four days sitting in a boat in the Queen Charlottes catching salmon and halibut so training has been minimal these past few days. I took my bike to get tuned up and ready for the big ride and picked up extra spokes, tires, and all the extras and I am just grateful that Carl will be along to show me how to use all this equipment should I need it.

It has been a great experience inviting friends and colleagues to support the ride and I have been overwhelmed at the generosity of many who have contributed the funds to make this such a worthwhile fundraiser for Bulembu. My daughter left an awesome care package for me for the ride with everything I could ever need including leg cream for my freshly shaved legs, chocolate bars to fatten me up and notes of encouragement for each day of the ride. So thank you family and friends for all the incredible support – now I just have to get the job done!

Looking forward to it!

Wayman