Andy's words...

We're now in Oliver and day 3 proved to be another challenging day especially the climb just before Osoyoos but nothing like yesterday. The ride up to Manning yesterday was pretty brutal and I can honestly say I've never done anything so physically challenging in my life. My legs are pretty sore, my knee's bothering me a bit but feeling pretty good about the accomplishment so far and I'm having a great time. Most of today was a beautiful ride and mostly flat through Hedley and Keremios where we witnessed some forest fires high up on the mountains and saw a helicopter come down and suck up water from the river right in front of us (Mike took some pics hopefully we can get them posted) We also saw some of the Penticton ironman riders heading past us in the opposite direction just after Keremios which cool to see. Maybe that's next on my list? ...yeah right